Sunday, January 5, 2014

Hello, some details about the project

The idea of this project started after a couple of personal problems that i had last year, after an almost fatal accident with fireworks a lot of debts for medical bills and at the point to almost losing my home I decided to look for a way to earn extra money, my salary is around $300 monthly in my country that is a little more of minimum wage, and there are not much options available around, so i decided to check if the BTC community will help me in my Journey to gather between 5-10 BTC and buy a miner powerful enough to make for the cost of power since after a week playing around mining bitcoins I was able to only gather 1 dollar from a pool, so my maximum power is not enough at the current difficulty level, I will write my findings and share my thoughts on crypto currencies to help the community.

The Final idea of the project is that after I am able to buy one miner I will be able to self-sustain the production of BC and also be able to create a local option for exchanging BTC/USD and try to also give options to local business to start accepting the currency.
Locally we started to use PayPal just one year ago and still is very limited to those that have US address where Paypal can deposit, so probably if we do not start with this soon BTC will never reach all public in my country.

In advance thanks for your support on this

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please write your comments and questions